http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1563/asInline.html

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No Consitency

Hello to all who follow the adventures that Tyler and I have up here in Idaho. Soon, the adventures will be more frequent and more interesting. I think part of the reason why Tyler and I have not updated our blog in a while is because there really is not anything to report. Lets face it ... we're in Idaho. There is a lot of outdoor things we do before they get old and can't post about what we've done over the weekends. A couple of weekends ago, we went to a rodeo and we took LOTS of pictures but they are on Tyler's camera. We don't know how to import the pictures from his card to our Macs. He's looking for an "adapter?" to view pictures.

I am pleased to announce that since my last post, Tyler and I have decided to move to Utah. We want to be closer to family and our niece and BRAND NEW NEPHEW! We miss the Prangers, Holts, Spencers, Muramotos and other family and friends we have down in the Salt Lake City area. Tyler graduates in less than a month in Exercise Physiology and has completed the DAT. I have decided what I would like to do after finishing school (it's only taken me 2 years to figure out). I plan on getting my Masters in Social Work to be a substance abuse counselor. Part of me thinks my fascination with "drugs" and addicts has compelled me towards this decision.

We are proud of Jack and his decision to serve a mission for the LDS church. He is serving in the Salt Lake City West Mission and will be reporting to the MTC August 29. Alex has recently graduated from Lone Peak High and we are so excited to see him go to college and realize his potential (we have pictures of this too). He's a genius at home and can continue being a genius at BYU. Eric has grown into an amazing, intelligent, hilarious young man. I can't wait to spend the rest of my summer with the Pranger boys.

I am pleased to report that my sisters are doing just fine. They are living comfortably in the townhome, driving around their new cars. Oly is in Texas with my parents, Cody and Kyra. Kyra starts dental school in a couple of months and Tyler hopes to join her next year.

As for me and Tyler, we're just happy to be together. We are happy to have such wonderful families and look forward to moving next month. Tyler is reaching an important and tremendous milestone next month and I am so proud of him. Congratulations, Tyler!

P.S. Pictures of the last few months are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment